- In an age of confusion, we still believe that the Bible is the Word of God, inerrant and infallible.
- In an age of doubt, we still believe Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary.
- In an age of guilt, we still believe that Jesus died on the cross to remove the power of sin and Satan from our lives.
- In an age of reason, we still believe that God is at work in the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In an age of constant change, we still believe in the unchanging Holy Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In an age of anxiety, we still believe that peace comes from Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church belongs to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
(WELS). WELS is a group of nearly 400,000 men, women, and children in nearly 1,300 congregations united by a common faith in Christ's saving love.
for a more detailed explanation of what we at St. John's believe and teach.